Honey benefits for health are well-known today. But only a few of us have heard, for example, of tualang honey, which has exceptional health benefits for our health.
The School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, has researched tualang honey the most. Its studies have been published by The Malaysian Journal of Medical Sciences. In May 2013, they published the “Review of the Medicinal Effects of Tualang Honey and a Comparison with Manuka Honey”.
Although the health benefits of Tualang honey are recognized in local countries, Tualang Honey are only recently attracting attention internationally. More laboratory research and clinical trials are needed to develop a better understanding of its potential health benefits and to abate skepticism.
Here are the main benefits of tualang honey as researched by Universiti Sains Malaysia, as it is the first to research this honey.
- Has Antibacterial Activity
- Has Antioxidant Activity
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Activity
- Has Anti-Diabetic Activity
- Has Anti-Tumor and Anti-Proliferative Activity
- Has Wound Healing Properties
- Helps In Cardiovascular Conditions
- Reduces Acute Respiratory Symptoms
- Helps In Genital Conditions
- Has Beneficial Effects On Postmenopausal Women
- Has Inhibitory Effects In Breast Cancer
Credit to : Healthywithhoney.com