• 3 large, fully ripe avocados
• 1 tablespoon honey
• Half cup fresh low-fat cream
• Half cup fresh milk
• Cut avocados in halves lengthways, remove seeds and reserve.
• Scoop pulp from shells and mash smoothly with a spoon.
• Add honey to taste and stir in the fresh cream, milk, and raisins.
Put into serving bowl, return seeds to the pulp, cover closely with plastic wrap and chill before serving. The seeds in the puree are supposed to keep the avocado from discoloring. Make sure that the surface is protected from air by putting the plastic on the surface of the mixture.
• Serves. 4-6